Regrettably, Go You Silver Britches! had a medical episode after the abomination that was Saturday's game. Per advice of staff, the Doc, the Dr., and counsel, it has been decided that we'll skip this week.
Look for a breakdown of the Mizzou game on Thursday. Maybe. We are the laziest blog in the Dawgosphere. So, you never know.
And hey, winning always beats losing, right? So there's that.
September 12, 2016
September 4, 2016
Go You Silver Britches!
4 September 2016
Our boys and Red and Black got a big win last night over their boys in baby blue from Carolina at the Georgia Dome in downtown Atlanta.
We amassed 33 points to their 24 and would've been lost at sea if not for the thoroughbred-like running abilities of the odds-on favorite to win this year's Heisman, Nick Chubb. Just like Herschel some 30-odd years ago, you just keep givin' that stud the ball. He might just get a few here and there, but a lot of times he'll get more - and you know at some point he's gonna break one just like he did last night to seal the deal. Man, what a man! Chubb, FTW!
And what a win for Kirby Derpy boy. Anybody see him after the game with that old-school leather helmet on? He looked dumber than a bucket of warm spit; and hell, he might be, but it certainly seems like he can coach, and his players seem to love him. And most importantly - he won!
Big win for the home team.
- the SEC, other than 'Bama and maybe us, looks like a warm pile of doo-doo.
- speaking of 'Bama, they can't really be that good again this year, can they?
- and that's the thing - we just really don't know enough about anybody to really be able to discern things. By 'bout the end of September, we should.
- and how 'bout that one pass Eason threw for a TD. Man, I think the hype might be true. He's got a long way to go, though.
And now, without any further ado, let's take...
A Trip Around the Dawgosphere
- Bernie feels good about things. Always a great read.
- Ditto w/ Dawgsports. DavetheDawg is talkin' Chubb & GOAT. Easy now...
- The Senator, the Chairman Emeritus of the Dawgosphere, shares his thoughts on Chubb. And Kirby. And other things.
Not a bad way to start things out. I'm just still so happy that it's finally back!
How 'Bout Them Dawgs!
How 'Bout Them Dawgs!